The main purpose of the position is to implement and execute the Trendfactory brand strategy in Poland. By focusing on business gift distributors, loyalty partners and industrial customers you will identify and recruit new partners & customers and drive our turnover growth in the polish market.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Implementation of the brand strategy and introducing Trendfactory in polish market
- Target is to be the #1 high-value corporate gifting brand in the channels where we are active: business gifts distributors, loyalty partners and industrial customers (B2B)
- Identify, reach out and recruit new potential partners & customers
- Develop a deep understanding of your partner’s business model, organizational structure, go-to market strategies in order to drive channel sales.
- Drive revenue growth by successfully managing & expanding relationships with partners & customers
- Manage day-to-day operations for your partner & customer portfolio.
- Organise, support and participate in customer events and fairs
Additional tasks will be defined and assigned on a needs basis as requirements develop.
Minimum skills & qualifications:
- Proven track-record in B2B direct sales and/or channel sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners & customers
- Personal network in the polish promotional merchandise market
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Highly service minded & goal-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
The ideal candidate will have graduated in business administration / sales and has gained work experience in the FMCG and/or B2B context, ideally in the beauty industry and/or promotional merchandising environment.
- Location: Anywhere in Poland, homeoffice based
- Scope: Full-time
Trendfactory is the exclusive B2B-Partner for the renowned selective beauty brand Rituals and a reliable supplier to market leading business gifts distributors, loyalty programmes and well-known industrial customers in the BENELUX, DACH, France and Spain. With its assortment of high quality Rituals products and gift sets Trendfactory offers its customers the most inspiring gifts for corporate gifting.
We would like to get to know you:
If you feel you have the skills for our sales & business development role and you would relish the chance to join our motivated and energetic team, then please don’t hesitate to apply today. Please enclose your application CV in English.
Please send your application to Ms. van Buyten via email: email@example.com
As part of our recruitment process, Trendfactory collects and processes personal information, or personal data, relating to job applicants. This personal information may be held by Trendfactory on paper or in electronic format.
Trendfactory is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018. The purpose of this privacy notice is to make you aware of how and why we will collect and use your personal information during the recruitment process. We are required under the GDPR to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.